RajaHatha 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification, Level 1
RajaHatha 500-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification, Level 2
Our Training is so often referred to as “A YOGA IMMERSION” since it aims to offer the grounds for individuals ready to understand yoga as a way of life by studying and applying the sacred and ancient, yet modern approach to healthy and spiritual living. At the same time, the program prepares the individual to be readied to teach a complete and cohesive yoga class upon Certification. Many students over the years have chosen to take this Teacher Training Course as a means to deep self-study, to better understand yogic living, or to become an active yoga teacher in their community. Many serious students have also taken the course as a life process without the desire to teach, but as a path to joyful living. Whichever the reason, the student can expect to be transformed!
200-Hour Training typically occurs yearly and begins in mid January and ends in June.
- Teaching Techniques and Methodology
- Yoga Philosophy, Ethics, and Lifestyle
- Physical, Emotional, and Energetic Anatomy and Physiology
- Asana (poses), Pranayama (breath-work and study of life force) Concentration and Meditation, Chant and Self-less Service
- Journaling and Self Study
- Weekly group class attendance
- Typically two Saturdays per month of training
- Required reading and home-study
- Pre-requisite of previous yoga practice at TheYogaScape for a minimum of one year. Applications are due 3 months prior to start date.
500-Hour Training typically occurs yearly and begins in October and is completed one year following.
- 200-Hour RajaHatha Certification (or Yoga Alliance Equivalent)
- 265 hours of advanced classroom training (hands on, applied asana study, discussion, theory, contact hours and observed, recorded, guided teaching; privately and publically)
- 35-hour Jnana of the Heart project for presentation
- 100 hours (or more) teaching experience (which may include previous or current teaching experience)
- 80 Hours of logged theory, written and applied, an in –home study of required reading/scripture study with project/goal feedback and re-integration project
- Practical Final Exam
- Advanced Asana, Modified Asana: How to Adapt Safely and Creatively
- Asana for Common Conditions and Injuries
- Sanskrit and Samkhya dissected
- Understanding Fear, Ego, Attachment and Aversion
- How to Detect, Understand, and Apply the Subtle Body to Yogic Discipline
- Advanced Teaching Methods to Groups
- Yoga and Relationships
- The Business of Yoga for Modern Living and Corporate Settings
- Meditation and Pranayama: How to teach it
- Dissecting the Yoga Sutra and the Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Therapeutic Yoga and its Place
- Mantra and Yantra Yoga
- The Art of Sequencing
- How to Teach a Private
- Developing Dharma as a Teacher and for the Student
- Applied Conscious Living as Articulated Through the Yamas and Niyamas
- Understanding where Passion Lies
- Silent retreat Study Project
- Integrating Ayurveda and the Gunas to Conscious Living
- Satsang: Bhakti in Your Community
Applications, Tuition, and Requirements available upon request via email to email@example.com or at the studio.